Digital Marketing Executive
Tarsus Group is searching for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to support our Aerospace Group in Dubai.
This role will focus primarily on digital marketing activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and executing digital marketing plans (Organic and PPC) that deliver tangible results whilst collaborating with the regional marketing teams and working closely with sales, production and other teams to deliver a portfolio of events.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to create, implement & measure digital marketing campaigns across the assigned portfolio of events – with emphasis on exhibitor, visitor and delegate promotion campaigns.
- Develop, analyse and optimise all marketing channels (email, social, digital, etc.) to drive attendance and revenue in line with event objectives.
- Execute lead generation activities to increase MQLs and grow the database
- Support the marketing managers team in creation of targeted messaging, collateral and campaigns to enhance prospecting and drive exhibitor conversion
- Collaborate with supporting teams such as web and design to develop innovative and optimised campaigns while adhering to best-practices and policies.
- Negotiate and execute contra deals with relevant associations and publications – focusing on building long-term partnerships.
- Compile and analyse campaigns along with post event analysis and other reports as required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in publication/media/events
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in successful implementation of digital marketing campaigns across social media and search platforms
- Sound knowledge and experience in Google tools, CMS, CRM and Email Marketing platforms
- Working experience of database management & development including segmentation/advanced targeting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; speaks and writes clearly and fluently in English to both individuals and groups
- Shares information, collaborates and is comfortable participating as a part of a team.
- Comfortable working in a pressurised environment
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- B2B event marketing experience and/or knowledge
- Educated to University degree standard or equivalent
- Formal business/marketing higher education qualification
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
What we offer
For example, write something about the compensation that you offer, is it competitive?
What kind of social activities do you do together? Write about everything from lunches together to annual trips.
Do you for example offer your employees some kind of health care?
Tarsus Gives scheme
Who we are
Team Tarsus is a diverse, skilled and open group of people based all over the world. We believe in bringing people together and supporting our staff as they learn and grow. We help each other to solve problems and have fun together. We work hard, but we know how to enjoy ourselves too.
We put people first - our employees, our customers and our partners.
About Tarsus Group
Tarsus Group delivers B2B events across the globe along with digital media & industry-focussed publications. Our events and media help businesses to grow and prepare for upcoming opportunities. We operate globally across numerous industries including aerospace, healthcare, travel and manufacturing.
Digital Marketing Executive
Loading application form
Already working at Tarsus Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.