We are currently hiring a Reporter/Europe Correspondent to join our global editorial team for Labels & Labeling.
Labels & Labeling is the leading magazine for the label and package printing industry. Founded more than 40 years ago and with a global network of editors and contributors, the magazine reaches 10,000 readers through its print edition and 100,000 online, spread across 130 countries worldwide. It belongs to the same group as the Labelexpo Global Series of exhibitions and conferences, which runs events worldwide.
Reporting to the Managing Editor and based in the Tarsus office in London, this is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong journalism experience, desire to travel, and interest in a dynamic, technical, creative and global industry. You will require strong writing, editing and social media skills, as well as a keen work ethic and willingness to take the initiative.
- Reporting on the European label and package printing market
- Writing exclusive news and feature articles for both print and online
- Regular travel in Europe, and occasional long-haul travel to Labelexpo events
- Attending and reporting from industry events
- Accompanying sales colleagues to meetings with industry suppliers
- Daily editing and publishing of news stories on labelsandlabeling.com
- Regular promotion of our content and interaction with the industry through social media
Skills and abilities:
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Social media savviness
- Presenting / public speaking
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Proactive approach
- Willing to travel
- Minimum of one year of journalism experience
- Strong track record of social media use
- Printing industry experience preferable, though not essential
- Foreign languages are a plus
Tarsus Group delivers B2B events across the globe along with digital media & industry-focussed publications. Our events and media help our customers to address their current business challenges and prepare for upcoming opportunities. Tarsus Group operates globally across numerous verticals including aviation, medical, labels, travel and manufacturing with leading brands such as the Dubai Airshow, Labelexpo, Hometex and Connect Meetings in its portfolio.
Tarsus was bought by private equity group Charterhouse Capital Partners in 2019 who successfully managed the business through Covid and grew the business through a series of strategic acquisitions, before entering into an agreement to sell the Group to Informa plc in March 2023 for $940m (pending completion).
Tarsus Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, citizenship, religion, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age, marital status, or other legally protected status.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
What we offer
For example, write something about the compensation that you offer, is it competitive?
What kind of social activities do you do together? Write about everything from lunches together to annual trips.
Do you for example offer your employees some kind of health care?
Tarsus Gives scheme
Who we are
Team Tarsus is a diverse, skilled and open group of people based all over the world. We believe in bringing people together and supporting our staff as they learn and grow. We help each other to solve problems and have fun together. We work hard, but we know how to enjoy ourselves too.
We put people first - our employees, our customers and our partners.
About Tarsus Group
Tarsus Group delivers B2B events across the globe along with digital media & industry-focussed publications. Our events and media help businesses to grow and prepare for upcoming opportunities. We operate globally across numerous industries including aerospace, healthcare, travel and manufacturing.
Loading application form
Already working at Tarsus Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.