We are currently seeking an experienced and ambitious professional to join our Aerospace team in Dubai as a Sales Manager. Fluency in Arabic is preferred.
The Sales Manager role will involve internal and external sales activities, including face to face meetings with prospects and clients, attending competitor events and a high-volume of phone calls and emails.
The successful candidate will be responsible for taking ownership of selling the portfolio of events to customers, achieving event revenue targets and generating revenue opportunities from existing and new clients.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including team and individual driven commission structures, a range of benefits, hybrid work arrangements, and the opportunity to travel internationally. The successful candidate will be working alongside an experienced and supportive sales team and will have the chance to grow and develop within the role.
- Ensure sales targets (personal and product) are achieved above and beyond for each event
- Have a solid understanding of the sales process for digital and events
- Know your products: industry, competitor analysis, publications, key brands, what’s best for your clients, inventory, show and digital targets – and how to increase revenue year on year
- Know your figures: target, revenue, year on year comparison, yields, total sqm vs available, number of clients, new business and retention
- Be responsible and take the lead on solving problems and issues as they arise: amendments, accounts, managing cancellations
- Devise and implement a strategy/territory plan for your client base
- Communicate regularly with the team to ensure your knowledge is shared
- Ensure all aspects of the CRM are always kept up to date, recording all sales activity in Salesforce
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date pipelines and prospect/client data in Salesforce (CRM)
- Having accurate and up-to-date forecasts for management available at all times
- Build exceptional client relationships – client management, client retention
- Identifying and closing new prospects
- Cold calling new prospects
- Be present at competitor events to proactively sell aerospace portfolio
- Collaborating with senior sales to provide feedback that will help shape the event
- Floor plan management
- Ensuring all client deliverables are executed for each event
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to ask consultative, probing questions in order to identify and handle objections
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone, in person and electronically
- Ability to close business and identify cross and up selling opportunities
- Experience managing multiple clients across different sectors
- High-Energy and a positive attitude
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to go above and beyond taking on additional responsibilities where required to ensure client needs are met and events are delivered to a high standard
- Experience with Salesforce (CRM) desired
- Fluent Arabic Speaker Preferred
Tarsus Group delivers B2B events across the globe along with digital media & industry-focussed publications. Our events and media help our customers to address their current business challenges and prepare for upcoming opportunities. Tarsus Group operates globally across numerous verticals including aviation, medical, labels, travel and manufacturing with leading brands such as the Dubai Airshow, Labelexpo, Hometex and Connect Meetings in its portfolio.
Tarsus Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to preserving a diverse and inclusive work environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, citizenship, religion, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age, marital status, or other legally protected status.
- Sales Manager
What we offer
For example, write something about the compensation that you offer, is it competitive?
What kind of social activities do you do together? Write about everything from lunches together to annual trips.
Do you for example offer your employees some kind of health care?
Tarsus Gives scheme
Who we are
Team Tarsus is a diverse, skilled and open group of people based all over the world. We believe in bringing people together and supporting our staff as they learn and grow. We help each other to solve problems and have fun together. We work hard, but we know how to enjoy ourselves too.
We put people first - our employees, our customers and our partners.
About Tarsus Group
Tarsus Group delivers B2B events across the globe along with digital media & industry-focussed publications. Our events and media help businesses to grow and prepare for upcoming opportunities. We operate globally across numerous industries including aerospace, healthcare, travel and manufacturing.
Loading application form
Already working at Tarsus Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.