We are currently seeking an ambitious and experienced sales professional to join us as a Sales Executive.
This is a key role within the Global Educational Supplies & Solutions (GESS) portfolio, working on a series of events in Dubai, Asia, Turkey and Africa. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing an exhibition and awards revenue target, with a clear remit to increase sales revenue year on year from sales from specific regions.
- Delivering sales targets, drive revenue across the portfolio
- Managing your key accounts and sales territory effectively
- Proactively source new clients within your sales territory
- Present and negotiate with clients at a senior level
- Experienced in building your own client base by researching, cold-calling and building new business leads to convert
- Ability to identify and maximise opportunities to up-sell/cross-sell booth space and sponsorship packages
- Ability to conduct effective client meetings both virtually and in person
- Ability to sell a number of different products - exhibition stands, sponsorship, digital and advertising
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team both in person and virtually
- To provide excellent customer service & after sales care
- Effectively manage your sales administration, recording all notes and proposals within Salesforce
- Willingness to travel internally and internationally on occasions
- Continuously increase your knowledge of the education industry in order to improve client relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience ideally B2B
Skills and abilities:
- The ability to deal effectively and confidently with a wide range of people
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn and develop
- Excellent selling, communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Fully IT literate including full knowledge of Microsoft office products and Salesforce CRM experience
- Client account management
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales
- Positive attitude, team player
- Comfortable with face-to-face sales
- Sales Executive
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
What we offer
For example, write something about the compensation that you offer, is it competitive?
What kind of social activities do you do together? Write about everything from lunches together to annual trips.
Do you for example offer your employees some kind of health care?
Tarsus Gives scheme
Who we are
Team Tarsus is a diverse, skilled and open group of people based all over the world. We believe in bringing people together and supporting our staff as they learn and grow. We help each other to solve problems and have fun together. We work hard, but we know how to enjoy ourselves too.
We put people first - our employees, our customers and our partners.
About Tarsus Group
Tarsus Group delivers B2B events across the globe along with digital media & industry-focussed publications. Our events and media help businesses to grow and prepare for upcoming opportunities. We operate globally across numerous industries including aerospace, healthcare, travel and manufacturing.
Loading application form
Already working at Tarsus Group?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.